Component Distributors Inc. (CDI) is a value added distributor of electronic components providing Power, LED Lighting Solutions, RF & Microwave, Sensors & Wireless Solutions, and Precision Measurement products for simple to complex system applications. CDI distributes globally and provides local customer service and application support across the Americas. CDI delivers technical solutions that are easy to find and easy to buy, providing customers and supplier partners with design services, web commerce enablement and flexible supply chain solutions.
Component Distributors, Inc. (CDI)
2601 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205
More About CDI
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, CDI is an electronic components distributor differentiating on service, relationships, and product expertise.
Feedback or Information Request?
to give us feedback or request information on our site or services.
CDI was formed as a wholly owned subsidiary of Beacon Technical Industries in 1970. The company started with a single office in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. In 1991 the company was purchased by the employees to form a privately held corporation. There are currently 15 locations in North America.
- CDI is an employee owned enterprise serving customers within the US, Canada, and Mexico along with an extensive partner network across Europe and Asia.
- CDI offers excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
- CDI is always looking for qualified and motivated people who want to contribute to an innovative and service-oriented business.
- CDI is committed to developing individual talents through tuition reimbursement programs, regular training and development programs, and by supporting a healthy work life balance.
- CDI’s employees determine their own path with the support of teammates and team leaders.
- CDI is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on careers at CDI, please forward resumes to Human Resources.