The 6DOF MPU-6500
is the world’s smallest(3x3mm) 6-axis MotionTracking MEMS device designed for the low power, low cost, and high performance requirements of consumer electronics equipment including smartphones, tablets and wearable sensors.
This breakout board
makes it easy to proto type with the InvenSense MPU-6500
by breaking out all the pins you need to standard 0.1" spaced headers. The board also provides I2C pullup resistors and zero ohm jumpers to switch the I2C address of the device, switch between I2C and SPI mode, and enable/disable Frame Synch.
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Reduced settling effects and sensor drift by elimination of board-level cross-axis alignment errors between accelerometer, gyroscope.
- VDD Supply voltage range of 1.71V–3.6V; Separate VDDIO of 1.71-3.6V
- Click here to download the V1.0 schematic
- Click here to download the V1.1 schematic