The UEVB is used to evaluate most of InvenSense’s current motion sensing (gyroscopes, accelerometers, magnetometers) products. It covers applying the UEVB to a larger system, and requires the understanding of key signals and circuit functions, hardware jumper settings, and port connections.
This UEVB provides up to nine axes of motion sensing comprised of:
• Digital-output of 3-axis gyro with user-programmable full-scale ranges
• Digital-output of 3-axis accel with user-programmable full-scale ranges
• Digital-output of 3-axis magnetometer
• On-chip temperature sensor
• Data is measured using on-chip ADCs over I²C or SPI